To slow the spread of COVID-19 across the state, Governor Walz signed Executive Order 20-20 directing Minnesotans to #StayHomeMN and limit all movement outside to home to essentials from Friday, March 27th through Friday, April 10th.
The Governor also issued executive orders extending the closure of bars, restaurants and other public accommodations until May 1st and authorizing the Commissioner of Education to implement a Distance Learning Period for students beginning on March 30th through May 4th.
More FAQs and help hotlines here: https://mn.gov/governor/covid-19/
- Find the City’s list of Frequently Asked Questions for businesses.
- Information for food businesses, and other businesses affected by closure orders, is on the City’s website at http://www.minneapolismn.gov/FLP
- Visit Strategies to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 in Minnesota
- Visit the Minnesota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention websites often
- Learn more about Sick and Safe Time. Sick and safe time is a law in Minneapolis protecting time off work.
- Sign up for the new COVID19 newsletter from the City of Minneapolis. The newsletter will keep you informed on the coronavirus impacts on Minneapolis and will share information on important resources.
Sign up link for the Minneapolis COVID 19 newsletter. From the Alert/Reminders drop down list, select Coronavirus News and Updates.