The St. Anthony East Neighborhood Association has partnered with the Center for Energy and Environment’s Lending Center to offer financing to help St. Anthony East residents with their home improvement projects.
Revolving Loan Program
- 3% eligible green improvements fixed interest rate (3.009% APR)*
- 4% fixed interest rate (4.009% APR)*
- Terms up to 10 years
- $25,000 maximum loan amount
- No income limits
Eligible improvements include most interior or exterior improvements to home or garage. Eligible green improvements include Energy Star windows/doors, radon and asbestos abatement, high efficient heating and cooling systems, Energy Star water heaters, Energy Star air source heat pumps and solar systems
0% Deferred Loan
- 0% fixed interest rate (0.28% APR)**
- Income limit of less than 80% of the Adjusted Gross Income, from most recent tax return
- $10,000 maximum loan amount
Terms up to 7 years, 100% of the loan will be forgiven if the property has not been transferred, sold or become non-owner occupied within 7 years
Eligible improvements include code violations or to correct health and safety issues identified through a property inspection. Examples include, but not limited to: leaking roof, water lines, sewer repair, fire hazards, steps, railings, retaining walls, water seepage into basement, structural or replacement of HVAC.
To apply, or for more information, visit mnlendingcenter.org or call 612-335-5884