Board of Directors
SAENA’s Board of Directors is governed by up to 9 elected board members who live, represent a business, or own property in the neighborhood. Board and community meetings are held monthly on the 4th Tuesday of every month in the evening.
Board of Director members are energetic, strategically-minded leaders to help SAENA
and our neighborhoods thrive.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SAENA employs staff to manage the day-to-day operations of our neighborhood-based nonprofit.
- Executive Director – Marion Arita
Current board members
- Kate Moran, President
- Erianna Reyelts, Vice President
- Scott Raw, Treasurer
- Dave Hauser, Treasurer
- Jordan Bennett, Secretary
- Emily Carr, Director
- Jenny Ackerson , Director
- Brenda Kayzar, Director
- Phil Jones, Director
Board member requirements & duties
SAENA board members are residents of St. Anthony East, representatives from neighborhood businesses, and/or owners of property within St. Anthony East.
Here’s how board members serve the neighborhood:
- Commit to a two-year term
- Dedicate a total of about six hours per month
- Attend monthly board and community meetings on the 4th Tuesday of every month starting at 7pm
- Serve on a committee and volunteer for community events
SAENA board members adopt a personal commitment while serving. The personal commitment details the expectations and duties of a board member. See the personal commitment here.