SAENA couldn’t do this work without you! There are many ways to get involved.
- Attend public meetings and give input on current neighborhood happenings
- Volunteer for or attend events held by SAENA such as the Annual Plant Give-Away in May and the Ice Cream Social in June
- Join a committee
- Join our Board of Directors
- Donate to our organization through our GiveMN page
SAENA’s Board of Directors is governed by up to 9 elected board members who live, represent a business, or own property in the neighborhood. Board and community meetings are held monthly on the 4th Monday of every month starting at 7pm. The Annual Meeting and Election on Monday, June 26th at Webster Elementary.
We are looking for Board of Director members who are energetic, strategically-minded leaders to help SAENA and our neighborhoods thrive. Requirements and duties of a Director:
- Two-year term
- Residents of St. Anthony East, representatives from neighborhood businesses, and owners of property within St. Anthony East
- Attend monthly board and community meetings on the 4th Monday of every month starting at 7pm
- Serve on a committee and volunteer for community events
- Total time commitment per month is about 6 hours
Contact us to learn more about these opportunities!