- The deferred loan product is a 0% interest deferred loan available to owner-occupied/homesteaded residential properties located in the St. Anthony East Neighborhood.
- A maximum loan of $7,000 is available for single family homes and $10,000 for properties with two to four units.
- The loan becomes due when the property is sold, transferred or is no longer the borrower’s principal place of residence.
- The income limit is 80% of the area median income.
- The loan funds can only be used to correct health and safety issues or code violations that are identified through a property inspection.
- Sweat Equity is not allowed.
For more information contact the St. Anthony East Neighborhood Association at (612) 331-6514 / [email protected] or contact the the Housing Resource Center – North at:
2148 44th Avenue North
Minneapolis MN 55412
Phone: (612) 588-3033