St. Anthony East Board of Directors
- Chris Jones, President
- Hannah Aderinkomi, Vice President
- Nichelle Bottko, Treasurer
- Leah Foreman Weninger, Secretary
- Patrick Sutton, Director
- Sylvia Radford, Director
- David Schnell, Director
- Scott Raw, Director
SAENA’s Board of Directors is governed by up to 9 elected board members who live, represent a business, or own property in the neighborhood. Board and community meetings are held monthly on the 4th Monday of every month starting at 7pm.
We are looking for Board of Director members who are energetic, strategically-minded leaders to help SAENA and our neighborhoods thrive. Requirements and duties of a Director:
- Two-year term
- Residents of St. Anthony East, representatives from neighborhood businesses, and owners of property within St. Anthony East
- Attend monthly board and community meetings on the 4th Monday of every month starting at 7pm
- Serve on a committee and volunteer for community events
- Total time commitment per month is about 6 hours
We will have five open seats on our Board of Directors. Residents of St. Anthony East, representatives from neighborhood businesses, and property owners are encouraged to run!
We will be voting on the new board at the Annual Meeting on Monday, June 24th at 6pm.
Fill out the Director Application here.