Plant a tree on your Minneapolis property for $25
Ordering begins Monday, March 7 in City Council Wards 3, 4, 5, 6, and 10 and Monday, March 21 for the entire city. Once again, the City of Minneapolis is offering more than 1,200 three- to eight-foot trees for only $25 each.
- For more information and to order your tree go to www.treetrust.org.
- You must pick the trees up on May 21, 22, or 23 at the Minneapolis Impound Lot.
- Trees are available for Minneapolis property owners including residents, businesses and nonprofits.
- Choose from several varieties and sizes of trees, including fruit trees.
- First-come, first-served – order early for best selection. Limit one tree per property, maximum three properties.
- Healthy trees look beautiful in your neighborhood, increase property values, help clean the air you breathe, absorb carbon dioxide, save on your energy bills with strategic planting, keep the city cooler in the summer, provide homes for wildlife and help manage stormwater.
- Some Minneapolis businesses and non-profits qualify for free trees. To learn more, visit http://www.minneapolismn.gov/environment/green/biztrees.
2016 City Tree Program Information, Hmong: Muaj ntoo muag $25 ib tsob twg rau koj coj mus cog rau ntawm koj lub tsev hauv nroog Minneapolis lub caij nplooj ntoos hlav no.
2016 City Tree Program Information, Somali: Waxaad dalbban kartaa geed qiimihiisu yahay $25 si aad ugu beerato Gurigaaga marka laga baxo Qaboobaha (Barafka).
2016 City Tree Program Information, Spanish: Encargue un árbol por $25 para plantarlo en su propiedad de Minneapolis esta primavera