St. Anthony East Neighborhood Association
The office manager of the St. Anthony East Neighborhood Association serves as support staff to the SAENA Board of Directors, reporting to the President.
- Schedule meeting space for neighborhood meetings, set up meeting space and attend neighborhood meetings at the request of the SAENA board President
- Maintain and handle all incoming mail and other forms of communication, distribute and refer to appropriate parties
2. Record Keeping
- Update, maintain and use basic electronic mailing lists and/or databases of neighborhood residents, neighborhood committees, interest groups, etc.
- Regularly monitor and respond to voice messages at neighborhood office
- Respond to requests from neighborhood residents for information and referral for needed services or programs
- Prepare the following communication materials at the direction of the SAENA Board of Directors: Mailings, minutes, reports, correspondence with funding sources, press releases, newsletters, etc.
- In coordination with SAENA President & Treasurer, provide financial documentation to obtain payments, negotiate contracts, revise budgets
5. Neighborhood Organizations
- Keep all records, file all paperwork in a timely fashion and maintain active communication between the neighborhood and NCR (f/k/a NRP) office
- Attend relevant City and neighborhood meetings as requested by President
- Familiar with NCR (Neighborhood and Community Relations, formerly Neighborhood Revitalization Program), CPED (Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development Department), and Northeast neighborhood organizations, schools and parks
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and track multiple tasks with little direct supervision
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, familiar with basic email programs and protocol, good typing skills
- Social Media skills helpful
Hours and Compensation
- Compensation is $15.00 per hour.
- Hours are somewhat flexible, not to exceed 15 hours a week without prior approval. Regular evening and weekend hours are required for meeting attendance.
Starting Date: August 15, 2010
Application: Please send statement of interest and resume to SAENA Board Member Susan Burns at [email protected]